Monday, November 26, 2007

big ol' letter

Hello everyone….boy do I have a lot to talk about today! It was a crazy week. Lets get the investigator news outta the way first.

Angel’s lasr name is Banderas. He is still set for dec1 (this Saturday). I will be the one baptizing him. That will be really neat. He has his interview on Tuesday. We met with him yesterday.

Lupita hasn’t made any real progress, but we are still working on it.

Julie Perry did NOT make it to church, but shawn did. I am really worried about her. She has not been to church in a looong time. Please continue to pray for her and shawn. Steve is doing great. That guy is sooo awesome. He dropped smoking cold turkey and still hasn’t looked back! We are still waiting for his priesthood interview, but other than that, he is doing great.

So, now for some crazy stories/news….lets start out with thanksgiving. We had our football game and the zone leaders from Callaway joined us. One of them is name elder chase and he prior to his mission had to pick between a football scholarship or a basketball scholarship. He chose the basketball one and it is to BYU- Hawaii. In the first football game we played, elder chase jumped for an interception and landed on some non-flat ground. Next thing we know, he is on the ground SCREAMING and holding is right knee. I immediately grabbed my oil and we gave him a blessing ON the spot. He has torn his ACL 3 times in his Left leg, and he was positive he did the same to this one. He heard the pop and all. An ambulance came and got him, but after the blessing, the pain left nearly completely and no swelling was happening…..they went and had it all checked and there was NO tear or break anywhere. He knows it is because of the the blessing. He is now limping, but he can walk and all. It is just very sore.

Well, while we gave him the blessing, since he was on the ground, I knelt. Well, during the blessing I could feel a sting in my leg. I assumed it was a pokey bush. When the blessing was over, I stood up and looked at my leg……and it was COVERED in fire ants! My leg kind of itched that day, but the next day, I have over forty bites! And when a fire ant bites, the next day you have these pimple like marks there with a white head and all. My leg looked like I had cancer, ahaha….i took a picture and youll have to see it. It was funny looking. Its all better now. A few scabs from the itching…..but luckily I wasn’t allergic or anything..

then, at dinner, bro york made the devilled eggs. He always makes one prank egg and I got it,hahah . so I got a devilled egg filled with peanut butter. It was gross, but funny!. We also had zone conference this week. I got to talk to president. He is such an inspired man. Transfers are on Dec 19……and he told me I would be leaving, but he didn’t say where to……6 days before Christmas, I am leaving to another area. REALLLY lame.

That confuses me for the call home. I know that on Christmas day, there is a mission conference. We might be calling home on Christmas eve….but I still don’t know. All the companionships have cell phones now, and only some of the land lines still work…..we have free weekend and night minutes on the cell phone….so there is gonna be some crazy stuff happening. Ill let you know stuff when and if I find any info out……I know its all confusing now…..sorry.

but…I think that is all the news I have…..

B-Money$$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home