Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Officially 10 months!

Hey guys.

So here I am, officially at the big ten months. Crazy? I think so! Yeah, this week wasn’t too amazing. Nothing big to report. I got the package from yall. Thank you tons. I love you all for it. The cookies were great. Thanks for the pics and for making the copies of the letters from Julie. I appreciate it. Thanks dad, for the letter and the $20. I love getting long letter, even if they are about nothing, I just love hearing from yall. Im sorry for all of my complaining. I have made a goal fro myself to be more positive. Being Positive is contagious, so it will benefit not just me. Thanks for all of the love guys.

The prayers are working and not just for me. Steve has officially stopped his smoking, but we need to continue to exercise our faith because he is still gonna have the addiction. We had stake conference this week. That was fun. Elder Anderson (area authority) came and someone else. I want to say his name was elder mays? Of the seventy. We got a new stake president. I don’t know any of the new stake presidency, so oh well. It was nice though. The yorks, the perrys and steve all showed up. So yay.

Thatall for now. Ilove you guys. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home