Thanksgiving Week
Hey family,
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE. Oh man, that was soo awesome. The ties are soooooo cool. I LOVE the white-ish one and the yellow/black checkered one. Those are my two fave ties right now! Haha, thank you so much. I love the laughter day saint book too. I love you guys so much.
So this week was pretty good. We set a baptismal date with angel. It is for the first of dec. his 15 yr old aunt, who is Pentecostal, sat in on a lesson and she committed to read and pray about he book of mormon. We have a followup appt on Tuesday. Hopefully all goes well with that. We fasted for her this week. Her name is lupita.
Also, a lady in our ward, sister Jordan, brought her boyfriend to church and we taught a first lesson in gospel principles. She said to follow her lead, so we are not puncing yet, hehe.
Julie was sick again!!!!! When I talk to her, I really can tell she is sick, but she needs to be at church. Steve is doing awesome. Still smoke free and coming to church. His skin goes in cycles…right now, its pretty bad, but our first counselor in the bishopric in PEC brought up doing a ward fast for him….i guess we’ll see.
Next week we have zone conference! That will be awesome! Also, we will be having thanksgiving at the Yorks. Our ward is also having a football game, which we got approval to play in as long as its not tackle, on thanksgiving morning. That should be way fun. Our ward had a party on Saturday night. That was suuper fun with real good food. I guess that’s all for now. Love ya!
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE. Oh man, that was soo awesome. The ties are soooooo cool. I LOVE the white-ish one and the yellow/black checkered one. Those are my two fave ties right now! Haha, thank you so much. I love the laughter day saint book too. I love you guys so much.
So this week was pretty good. We set a baptismal date with angel. It is for the first of dec. his 15 yr old aunt, who is Pentecostal, sat in on a lesson and she committed to read and pray about he book of mormon. We have a followup appt on Tuesday. Hopefully all goes well with that. We fasted for her this week. Her name is lupita.
Also, a lady in our ward, sister Jordan, brought her boyfriend to church and we taught a first lesson in gospel principles. She said to follow her lead, so we are not puncing yet, hehe.
Julie was sick again!!!!! When I talk to her, I really can tell she is sick, but she needs to be at church. Steve is doing awesome. Still smoke free and coming to church. His skin goes in cycles…right now, its pretty bad, but our first counselor in the bishopric in PEC brought up doing a ward fast for him….i guess we’ll see.
Next week we have zone conference! That will be awesome! Also, we will be having thanksgiving at the Yorks. Our ward is also having a football game, which we got approval to play in as long as its not tackle, on thanksgiving morning. That should be way fun. Our ward had a party on Saturday night. That was suuper fun with real good food. I guess that’s all for now. Love ya!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home