Tuesday, March 18, 2008

are you ready for a heck of an email?...

sorry about that. yesterday the computers were not working, so that was annoying. especially because we got transfer information. let me tell you what it going on…….i am leaving Niceville and going to Destin, FL to be a zone leader with elder kicker. you have no idea how excited I am for this. it is gonna be soo cool. me and elder kicker, serving together AGAIN!

destin is known as “the celestial kingdom” of the mission. just go online and look at pictures. they just got a chapel in destin. it has only been used for three weeks.

also, some more important news. mark Ferrell is getting baptized on Saturday. he accepted a date last Monday. him and his wife are soo excited. I have been asked to give a talk at the baptism about baptism.

zone conference was last week. it was real neat.

I talked to sister summerhays about the ACT. she told me to check when the dates are. I asked her about studying for that, so she said to consider buying a test prep book…..so I did. I used the home card. it cost $20 and I am going to have to buy a calculator too…..just a 12 dollar one. you are not allowed to use graphing calculators. the date that I am going to be taking it will be june 14(which will be weird because it is three days after a transfer). I haven’t signed up for it or anything because sister summerhays wanted me to call her once I got the info about the test…..ill keep you updated on that as it goes along, may 9th is the deadline to sign up for the ACT……you can look into it if you want. www.act.org.

by the way, here is my new address

me
200 Sandestin Ln. #616
Miramar beach, FL 32550

as for my bike, well, zone leader areas are car areas, so that wont be too big of a problem for now. it will be cool because destin(the area I am going to) is in the same district as niceville. it is soo awesome. quite a bit of news.

i am so excited for mark this week. he is going great. he said that he has been looking in to doing this for 20 years, but his son's baptism a couple of weeks ago (who is 8yrs old) did it for him. mark and his wife even have date they want to get sealed and such.....june 6th? i believe thats right. that was the date of their first date. they are high school sweethearts. sister ferrell is soo happy. its awesome.

b-money$$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home