Elder Russell Reports Home
Bryce says in most recent letter,
"laundry is pretty intense. People running around looking for places and machines! It's amazing how well our district gets along here! NO ONE is left out or anything! Pretty awsome! So, Dad, it's amazing how much you know the Spirit helps! You told me about D&C 4. On my first full day, I got the First Vision and the Missionary Purpose memorized! There is NO WAY I coulda done that with out the Spirit! I will serve Him with ALL my heart, might mind and strength!"
"laundry is pretty intense. People running around looking for places and machines! It's amazing how well our district gets along here! NO ONE is left out or anything! Pretty awsome! So, Dad, it's amazing how much you know the Spirit helps! You told me about D&C 4. On my first full day, I got the First Vision and the Missionary Purpose memorized! There is NO WAY I coulda done that with out the Spirit! I will serve Him with ALL my heart, might mind and strength!"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home